Oh Mondays, how I love thee! Happily went to the office today and then things started getting away from me. A few hours in, I stopped everything & started to prioritize. Thankfully that approach allowed me to get about 75% of my to-do list accomplished - which is a good day for me & great way to start the week!
The big turkey dinner is quickly approaching & I have been assigned veggies. I was thinking of green bean casserole - but that is so easy! Tonight I have to start searching for the perfect side dish to go with all the turkey, ham, home-made kielbasa (thanks to my brother!), stuffing, sweet potatoes... I think there are going to be about 14 adults & 5 kids at my brother-in-laws. Any ideas? Should be an entertaining afternoon since it involves family & wine :)
I think the idea to scour the cookbooks is because I have things that need to be completed before Friday! Procrastination is my middle name! My brother & my nieces are in town until Friday and I have until Thursday to finish up making their Christmas present, so they can take it home & I can save a little money on shipping. I know I will be able to get it done, but why should I rush - can't I wait until the last minute? Seems like more fun to me!
Week 3 of training started this evening too. It was a another short but tough workout. 3 - five minute higher heart rate sections with shorter recovery periods in between. I felt much more comfortable with this workout as compared to Saturday's. Although I imagine if there had been one more 5 minute set in there, I would have crawled out of the gym tonight!
Time to go catch some of the Caps game. Hope you all are having a great Monday too!
No comments:
Post a Comment