Had a great day today. started out with a morning workout at the gym. It was endurance day & while the time was short, it was not easy! It was broken up into 4 & 5 minutes segments at different heart rates & by the end of it I was dragging, but I made it through!
this afternoon, I went to an early Thanksgiving dinner with my friends. It was a great time & many laughs were had and the food was delicious! Matt fried a turkey, there was stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffed peppers, cranberry sauce, salad & 4 types of dessert! It was a good thing I worked out this morning, because I tried all four desserts & they were great - pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie w/meringue, pumpkin cheesecake & pumpkin custard baked in a pumpkin shell. I guess this was the kick-off to the holidays and good eating. I did pretty well on portions & I need to remember that for the next 6 weeks! Otherwise, the work I am doing at the gym will not be paying off the way I want it to!
So glad you started a blog! I have been so slack on mine. Hopefully I will keep up with you on the exercise and the blogging. ;o)
ReplyDeleteahhh...but the 4 desserts were so worth it! that's ok mel, i joined WW (again!) this week and I, too, sampled ALL 4 desserts ;0
ReplyDelete