Wednesday, December 1, 2010

time flies!

Time flies when you're having fun, heck it even flies when you aren't having fun!  How did December get here so fast?  Before you know it, it will New Years, then Memorial Day, then time for Run Amuck!  The gym is closed this week (so sad) for renovations, but will re-open on Sunday at 6:00am.  Doubt I will be the first one there, but hope to get a chance to start the week off with a good workout.  Missed doing the other two workouts last week due to the cold/sinus/sore throat issues I have been having.  Thankfully those health issues seem to have run their course - so I shouldn't have any excuses for not going to the gym!

In other news, I bought myself an early Christmas present - a starter demo kit from Stampin' Up.  I love to make cards & other crafty things, so this is right up my alley.  I don't know if I will actually be trying to make money as a rep, but I am getting so many cool toys to play with!  Now if I could just find the time to get my Christmas cards done, I will be set. Here's hoping I get them all mailed by December 15th this year!

As I mentioned in a previous post, my mom was scheduled to get her port today & start chemo tomorrow.  She has had a bit of a set back and has been in the hospital since Saturday night.  We are hoping that she will not need another surgery, but only time & the doctor will tell.  Please keep her in your prayers if you can.  As you may know, we hold a golf tournament each October to raise money for Life with Cancer.  This evening, we were able to go to a reception for donors.  It was a great event & I met some very nice people who are interested in helping out with future tournaments.  Now I just need to remember that when I am starting work on next years :)

only 24 days until Christmas!  What are you doing to make the holidays special?

No comments:

Post a Comment