Today started off well, but I think I am going to fall short on the calories I need because I ended up running around having fun all day instead of preparing my kitchen for the week. So here goes....
Sunday's are fun days for workouts. I get up at 6 and get my things ready to leave for the gym. On the way, I had 1/2 a pack of Honey Stinger chews (Orange Blossom - my favorite!) as fuel for my swim (50 calories). My swim today was 1550 meters & I was tired - probably should have had the entire pack of chews (remember that for next week!) After that, I headed to my 2-1/2 hour cycle class. I had a bottle of UCAN (80 calories), one Honey Stinger waffle (160 calories) and a banana. After class, I headed out for a quick lunch at California Tortilla & went with a chicken burrito bowl - chock full of chicken, black beans, lettuce, rice & salsa. I have no idea of calories, but it was my main meal of the day & I needed it. After that, I was off & running. Met a friend for a quick walk, took my bike to the shop to make sure it was ready for riding (come on beautiful weather on the weekeneds!) and then had a swim date with one of my favorite six year olds. After we swam, we had some snacks - bananas & sesame sticks. That was enough to tide me over until I got home. Then I realized I had nothing prepped. Ugh! I wasn't sure what was going to happen. After a quick glance in the fridge, I grabbed the eggs. Quick two egg scramble with some mushrooms & I'm calling it dinner. I am still hungry, but not sure what I am going to have - hopefully it won't be too bad! Getting enough calories is going to be tough as I am not really sure exactly how many I need, but I am sure I know people who can point me in the right direction.
Update: I forgot - I had 3 NutterButters after class for three hours worth of working out! Gotta keep it honest :)
Update: I forgot - I had 3 NutterButters after class for three hours worth of working out! Gotta keep it honest :)
No comments:
Post a Comment